2018 Festival Info you Should Know
- Saturday September 22nd 2018
- Doors Open at 2:00pm and closing at 9:00pm.
- All event tickets sold are General Admission
- Ticket Price is $15.00 per person (Ages 12 & Up)
- Ticket Price is $5.00 per child (Ages 11 & under)
- Children 2 and Under are Free (Infant / Toddler)
- Tickets are Available Online on our TICKETS PAGE OR
- At the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts Box Office - 480-499-TKTS (8587).
- Tickets Can also be Purchased the Day of the Event at the Box Office at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts.
- Please Note for ALL TICKET Holders Purchasing Tickets for Children 11 and under. We are using the "Honesty Policy" when it comes to Kids Tickets. We will be viewing all ticket holders as they enter. IF we feel tickets are being misused to get into the festival, we DO have the right to revoke entrance & tickets. So PLEASE, just be honest about all children that are 11 & under. We host the events for Everyone to have a good time. So please help us continue to do so by purchasing the correct tickets. Thank you.
- All Ticket Sales Are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges. (RAIN OR SHINE EVENT)
- This is an ALL AGES Event. Everyone is Welcome! Young! Old! Infants! Grandparents! Everyone!
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- 7380 E. Second St.
- Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- 480-499-TKTS (8587)
INDOOR / OUTDOOR EVENT:
- We have created two (2) unique spaces for this years festival. The event will take place partially indoor and outdoor.
- The Indoor space will be used for Demonstrations of music, dance, martial arts, plus photo displays and more.
- Indoors - the venue offers plenty of seating and air conditioning for patrons to enjoy when not wanting to be outside.
- The Outdoor Space will host all the live music, dance, performances, contests as well as food and vendors.
- Outdoors - there is a grassy area that sits directly in front of the stage. You will be Allowed to bring Blankets to sit on in the grass, lawn chairs and small umbrellas.
GETTING AROUND THE EVENT:
- There is plenty of room to stand both indoor and out allowing you to move about the event effortlessly.
- If you are unfamiliar with the venue, please visit the website http://www.scottsdaleperformingarts.org
- Some years the festival tends to run a little warm, so please dress accordingly. Wear sunscreen if needed.
- There is always the indoor area as well to see activities and or cool off and relax.
- Rain or Shine Event *All Sales Final.
- ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED. *please notify ahead of attending. Thank You
- NO Other Pets / No Dogs are allowed.
FOOD & DRINKS:
- Water / Beer / Wine / Food will be Available to Purchase at the event.
- NO Outside Food Or Drinks Permitted - that includes Alcohol, Water, Soda.
- Free parking is available in the public parking garage located to the west of Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts on Wells Fargo Avenue.
- Additional Free Parking is available at the Old Town Parking Corral at East Second Street and Brown Avenue
- More Additional Free Parking is available at the Civic Center Library parking garage located on Drinkwater Boulevard at East Second Street.
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed. No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- CELEBRATE! HAVE FUN! and ENJOY BRAZILIAN CULTURE!
- OH! And HAVE A GOOD TIME!