10 Days! O M G!
10 Days and we are almost there! We've been sharing some of our favorite photos for the last 10 days of past Brazilian Days. We wanted to show friends, fans and community partners, what Brazilian Day is all about.
The festival is special in so many ways. From the music, dance, performances, educators, directors, and teachers to the food, drinks and the local businesses' that helps support us. Brazilian Day is truly "For the Community By the Community". Its Brazilian in heart and soul, and Brazilian in each and everyone of you! To date! Brazilian Day has drawn more than 10,000 people to our festival since we started!
10 Things we Love About Brazilian Day.
1. Community! Our friends / fans come from across Arizona, California, Nevada and Brazil.
2. Diversity - Eclectic crowd of all nationalities represented.
3. Live Brazilian Music - Samba, Pagode, Reggae, Funk.
4. Live Brazilian Dance / Performances - Samba, Afro, and more.
5. Food! We love Food! Brazilian to Argentinian!
6. Brazilian Culture - Far and wide from Music to Martial Arts.
7. Education - We offer a variety of hands on activities and workshops.
8. All Ages - Family Friendly. - Bring the kids, the grand parents and have some fun.
9. Experience! A real in-depth look into Brazilian Culture across various regions.
10. Commitment - We are committed to bringing Brazilian / Culture to Arizona. Our goal is show our desert the beauty of diversity, culture, history, and experience, through hearing, seeing, touching and learning, while being entertained.
So Don't talk about it! Be About it!
All the latest news, updates, giveaways, event details and more!! Check back often! As we are always updating the news feed!