Why Brazilian Day 2014? What’s different from last year?
If you attended our event last year (2013), you know we put on a show that was Great, but not Amazing. It was the First time we moved the event from a night time event, to a Day time event, and even moved to a new location. It was a good experience, a learning experience, and a good lesson on how we can improve to be even better in 2014. As we make our return to the Fabulous Scottsdale Center, we have created a much larger festival than last year. We’ve added a lot of new features, vendors, music, community partners, instructors and more. We’ve improved, we’ve rebuilt, and we’ve created an Amazing Day just for you! Last year was Great, but this year we want Awesome! So, take a minute and see all the new features and add-on’s we’ve created for you this year! Enjoy!
We’re Celebrating our 5 Year Anniversary Brazilian Day!
OUTSIDE STAGE / AREA: We’ve made a lot of Changes!
• Additional Food Vendors! Including Brazilian, Argentinian, American, Lebanese, and Food from Holland!
• More Drinks! We’ll have Caipirinhas! Shaved Ice! Smoothies! Lemonade! Soda & Water!
• Added Vendors! We’ve added 3x as many vendors, totaling just over 25 in all! Stroll the walk walks outside while stopping by a variety of different brands and businesses.
• Kids Zone! Will return with even More fun and creative Arts & Crafts, Coloring, Face Painting, Balloons, and even some educational aspects about Brazil’s wildlife
• More Entertainment! Added to our (Outside Stage), including 3 Live Brazilian Bands, 3 Brazilian DJs’ & 3 Dance Performances by Brazilian Lady’s’ & Gents.
• Special Guest! Welcome the “Mayor of Scottsdale, Mr. Jim Lane”. Jim will be on hand to deliver the opening statement to get the day going!
• Arizona’s own, “Arizona United Soccer Club”, has partnered with us this year! The team’s United Army street team will be joining us for Brazilian Day! You may just win free tickets to a game!
INSIDE STAGE / AREA: We’ve added (in addition to our already set program)
• We’ve added more instructors and different types of Dance lessons / workshops.
• We’ve added a new style of Brazilian Dance called “Brazilian Zouk”. This is a couple’s dance that is reminiscent of Brazil’s Lambada, but much more intimate in style and foot work.
• We’ve added a Samba workshop / performance from our Brazilian friends from Tucson. If you want to see how to shake your groove thing, come check it out!
• Relson Gracie’s (Gracie Arizona Academy) will be our guest Jiu Jitsu Academy this year! The Gracie family is a prominent martial arts family from Brazil known for their development of Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
• We all dream of Hawaii! We have our good friends from “Aloha Cakes” inside selling some delicious cakes, cupcakes and other fine pastries right from the island!
So there you have it! We wanted to give you a brief rundown of all the changes and additional entertainment, class’s, activities, foods, vendors and more good stuff we have added to this year’s festival.
THE BEST PART IS!
Its only $12.00 for ALL. Meaning Both indoor and outdoor activities and entertainment for the entire day is $12.00! (kids 10 & Under $5.00)! Discount Tickets too? You bet! Just follow the link to the TICKETS PAGE!
Less than 3 weeks to go! Don’t be left standing in line!
Muito Obrigado friends! Enjoy your Day!
All the latest news, updates, giveaways, event details and more!! Check back often! As we are always updating the news feed!